Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Trinity College and the Book of Kells


Today I enjoyed walking all over Dublin, starting from the canal near my hotel...



There are many great buildings in Dublin - the streets were cool just to walk down...



I spent time at the University of Dublin, Trinity College (above), seeing the Book of Kells and the Long Room of the library, both of which were great...



After a bit more ramblin around Dublin, I joined my colleagues at the International Psychogeriatric Association conference. The conference dinner was held at the Guinness Storehouse, a mueum of the brewery with great views over Dublin.

2 comments:

Bits said...

Cool pics Nancy. Thanks for sharing. I loved Dublin when I went there after college.

St Mark Catholic Homeschool said...

great pics of everything!! glad you had fun!!