Monday, May 14, 2007

Back at Work!

I'm officially back at work 50% time now, coming in mostly on the non-chemo weeks but also the day before chemo (which is when I feel best). Mondays I am usually at the hospital, which makes it easy to catch up on research meetings with my collaborators who work at the Royal Brisbane Hospital and at UQ's School of Population Health. Today had a series of meetings with my collaborators on the Women's Health Australia study, a 20 year longitudinal study of three groups of women (young, mid-aged and older). Today we were planning a series of papers to write on data from the mid-aged and older groups...

1 comment:

St Mark Catholic Homeschool said...

This is so great!! Just make sure to not work too much - since I know you get so into your work that you forget everything else!!