Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oops!

Well, there is one sentence you would rather not hear if you are me and I heard it today:

"Ah, it seems we've been giving you the wrong dose of radiation..."

It is not as bad as it seems- they just had some confusion about whether it was to be 20 or 25 doses of radiation (!!!) so they had done the calculations to divide the dose by 25, not 20. So when I got zapped today it was a bit stronger.... Could not speak to the main radiation doc today (just spoke to the resident) but she assured me all was well... Sigh...

At least I am DEFINITELY 25% done now!

3 comments:

debbie said...

I certainly would not be happy with that oops......

debbie said...

I certainly would not be happy with that oops......

St Mark Catholic Homeschool said...

do you have to do EVERYONE'S job there????? Maybe the person who did the math wrong on your lung test was transfered to the radiation dept!!